So you’ve heard about Journey of Faith and you're a little curious.
We want you to know that regardless of your starting point, whether you decide it’s here or another church — we encourage you to seek God.
Whether you're spiritually restless, discontent, new at discovering who God is, or a veteran of the faith — you're welcome here.
Here are 7 things to keep in mind:
1. Journey of Faith is a church where everyone matters, everyone belongs, and everyone has something important to contribute – because everyone matters to God.
2. It's alright to wear comfortable clothes here – you being you is more important to us than what you wear.
3. Just because you're in church – you don't have to give up the things you enjoy, the music you love, or corny jokes. Although, we believe God imagines more for us and promises more to us.
4. Pick-up a worship bulletin and enter into worship with us. (We won't make you stand up and say your name.)
5. Leaving your child with a stranger can be tough, so please feel free to let us know if we're not meeting your expectations. If you prefer to have your kids with you in the worship service – no problem!
6. We work really hard to provide you with an experience where you can connect with God in many different ways.
7. We will be done in about 60 minutes. You're invited to join us for refreshments after the worship service.
We look forward to hanging out with you and becoming friends.